Sewer System Backup
Sewer system backups have several common causes, including:
- aging sewer systems giving out;
- combined stormwater and raw sewage plumbing systems becoming overloaded by rain and flooding back into basements;
- tree roots in search of moisture cutting into pipes;
- temperature fluctuations causing pipes to crack and burst.
When the sewer system backs up into your house, it can cause unpleasant odors and messes. Sometimes, a backup happens without warning after a major flood. Other times, there are subtle warning signs like sewage odors; backups in your toilet or sink or tub drains, gurgling sounds from your drain; and water accumulating around the drain on your basement floor.
If you find yourself in this situation, do not hesitate to call Custom Plumbing right away for the help of one of our expert plumbers.
WHY CHOOSE CUSTOM PLUMBING
Whether you require a large task or have any question regarding your plumbing, call Custom Plumbing Sarnia to get the job done. Our team of qualified professionals are here to make sure you get your problem solved.
- Locally Own and Operated
- Guaranteed Quality
- Licensed Plumbing Experts
- Honest Fair Pricing
- Friendly and Professional
ASK A QUESTION OR GET AN ESTIMATE
We would be glad to answer any questions regarding your plumbing issues and needs. Our qualified team would be able to guide you through the solutions to your problems. Ask a question on the form and we will be glad to assist you.